Carbon Action Planning Tool
State-of-the-Art computer software tailored for local authorities. It is geared to identify buildings within authority where CO2 can be reduced.
It is currently used by multiple local authorities in the UK for emission intervention planning. The software integrates financial and CO2 analysis, reporting at property and portfolio level.
Search and filter functions to easily identify specific builidng groups and create portfolios.
Produces feasibility analysis for each individual building, including emission reduction and financial assessment.
Presents emission reduction of complex action plans.
AI powered building simulation
- Detailed simulation of individual building elements
- Energy efficiency assessment with proposal for improvements
- Suitable interventions include building refurbishment and renewable energy deployment
Remote sensing for city analysis
- 3-D roof structure analysis
- Identification of suitable roof space areas for solar panel installation
- Integrated with multi-layer financial model
Multi-layer big data analysis
- Creation of building portfolios
- Assessment of socio-economic implications and fuel poverty
- Long-term CO2 projections
Who we can help
Over 2000 cities around the world have declared climate emergency. CAPT is the ideal tool to help you develop a cost-effective action plan.